Hygiena SystemSure Plus
For more than a decade, SystemSURE Plus has been the world’s best-selling ATP hygiene monitoring system. Featuring robust technology and industry-leading ease of use, SystemSURE Plus meets the demands of the largest and smallest companies around the world.
• Sensitive - can detect down to 1 femtomole (1 x 10-15 moles) of ATP
• Advanced photodiode sensor offers low variation and stays in calibration
• Calibration self-check at start up with optional full diagnostic check mode
• Symbol keypad is easy for any user to understand and navigate
• Powered by 2 x AA batteries for several months of uninterrupted use
• Memory capacity:
• 100 programmable test plans
• 200 programmable user IDs
• 251 programmable locations per test plan
• 5,000 programmable test locations
• Small, lightweight, handheld instrument (0.57 lbs., 7.6 x 17.8 x 3 cm)
• Quick-test mode enables ad-hoc testing
• Large viewable screen with back-light and optional bold text
• Removable read chamber for easy cleaning
• Connects to SureTrend software via USB
UltraSnap ATP Surface Test is a user-friendly, all-in-one ATP sampling test. This pen-sized sample collection device is easy to use, small, and environmentally friendly. In addition, UltraSnap uses a unique liquid-stable reagent providing superior accuracy, longer-lasting signal strength, and more reproducible results.
• Results in 15 seconds
• Easy to use - just swab, snap and squeeze!
• Self-contained, liquid-stable reagent offers reliable results
• Patented Snap-Valve™ technology provides unprecedented accuracy and reproducibility
• Pre-moistened swab bud enables maximum sample collection
• Environmentally conscious design uses 20 - 80% less plastic
• Tolerant to temperature abuse
• Costs up to 50% less than other ATP swabs
What is ATP testing?
Adenosine Triphosphate, or ATP, is the energy molecule found in all living and once-living things, making it a perfect indicator when trying to determine if a surface is clean or not.
With an ATP hygiene monitoring system, ATP is brought into contact with Hygiena’s unique liquid-stable reagent in the test device.
Light is then emitted in direct proportion to the amount of ATP present in the sample and read in the SystemSURE Plus, providing information on the level of contamination in seconds.